Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Jacob Northey
Candyce Edelen from AdvancedTrading: On October 5, 2012, a broker trading on India’s National Stock Exchange placed 59 erroneous orders, triggering a flash crash that wiped nearly 60 billion dollars from the value of some of that country’s largest public … Continue reading