Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: international regulators
European Central Bank president Jean-Claude Trichet has urged regulators to look into market stability risks posed by high frequency traders. In a speech hailing new international regulations, Trichet urged national regulators not to relent in their implementation of a number … Continue reading