Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: International Derivatives and Swaps Association
As reported by Michelle Price of marketwatch.com, banks and dealers have called for more research into high-frequency trading, warning in a letter to global watchdog the International Organization of Securities Commissions that the impact of the controversial trading practice remains … Continue reading