Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: information technology
As reported by Bank Technology News’ Penny Crosman, sprawling is a word often used to describe the disparate technology organizations that reside in the many banking companies that have been assembled via acquisition. But it’s a word that doesn’t begin … Continue reading