Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: ICE Futures
Leslie Josephs of The Wall Street Journal writes that the IntercontinentalExchange Inc. (ICE), one of the world’s largest futures exchanges, will get rid of floor trading for certain options contracts, including some of the world’s most widely traded soft commodities … Continue reading