Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: IAP
The Financial Times recently reported that EBS, the forex trading platformowned by the electronic interdealer broker ICAP (IAP), announced that it would limit activities such as “flash” orders, which are said to distort the market. “Flash” orders are automatic trades made … Continue reading