Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: high-frequency shopping
Imagine you’re doing the grocery shopping. A glance at your Woolies iPhone app suggests you’re out of Weet-Bix, priced at $5.49 a box. So you wander over to the cereal aisle to grab one. By the time you get there, … Continue reading