Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: high-frequency firms
High-frequency trading firms and so-called shadow banks such as money-market funds require more scrutiny from regulators on the risks they pose to the financial system, European Central Bank President Jean-Claude Trichet said. High-frequency traders should be studied as part of a … Continue reading