Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Harry Lin
During a recent PBS Nightly Business Report, Susie Gharib and Harry Lin, executive in residence at Idea Lab, discussed whether high-frequency trading was to blame for the increased volatility in the market. Harry Lin noted, “they say that the stock … Continue reading