Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: hacktivists
The personal electronic address and credit card information of Thomas Joyce, former Chief Executive Officer of Knight Capital, was in a database of Stratfor’s clients that was hacked by Anonymous on December 25, 2011, it was revealed in the book … Continue reading