Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
As reported by Bloomberg’s Santanu Chakraborty High-frequency trading in India’s $1.5 trillion stock market may double to half of all orders within three years as demand for speedier execution surges, according to the Bombay Stock Exchange. Automated programs carry out … Continue reading
Ex-Goldman Sachs Programmer Who Stole High-Frequency Trading Source Code Loses Bid to Be Freed During Appeal
As reported by Bloomberg’s Patricia Hurtado, ex-Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (GS) computer programmer Sergey Aleynikov lost his bid to be freed from jail while he appeals a 97-month prison term for stealing the firm’s source code for high-frequency trading. A … Continue reading