Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Globex
On July 22, 2013, regulators from the United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and the British Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) fined high frequency trader Michael Coscia (and his firm Panther Energy Trading) for engaging in spoofing transactions for the … Continue reading →