Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Germany’s Finance Ministry
BERLIN (AP) — The German government plans to propose tighter regulation of computer-driven high-frequency trading on financial markets, a practise that has been blamed for undue spikes and drops in markets. Germany’s Finance Ministry said Tuesday a draft law will … Continue reading