Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Gary Cohn
Former Goldman Sachs and UBS trader Haim Bodek went to the SEC after he learned that exchanges were offering some high-frequency traders a way to get their trades processed ahead of ordinary investors, according to The Wall Street Journal. Goldman Sachs’ Chief Financial Officer David Viniar will … Continue reading