Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Forbes
According to some investors on Wall Street, the reason for the market’s recent instability is not due to problems in Washington or Europe, but rather high-frequency trading. As reported by Kenneth Rapoza of Forbes.com, two legendary fund managers, Marvin Schwartz … Continue reading