Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Eurex
According to the Financial News’ Tim Cave, Deutsche Börse has become the latest exchange to upgrade its technology in an attempt to win business from high-frequency trading firms, as the arms race among Europe’s stock markets and alternative trading venues … Continue reading