Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: equilibrium
As discussed at High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 New York, there is indeed independent research that shows that high-frequency trading has a positive impact on global capital markets by increasing liquidity and reducing price volatility, findings that could allay some … Continue reading