Top High Frequency Trading Event
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading
Tag Archives: dumb money
Randy Diamond from Pensions & Investments reveals that New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman said Friday that his office is investigating several high-frequency trading organizations that gain advantages by receiving market information early. Mr. Schneiderman would not name the organizations … Continue reading