Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act
A high-speed trading firm in New Jersey and its owner agreed to pay $2.8 million to settle federal charges that they used a disruptive market trading practice that was banned by Congress when it passed a major financial overhaul measure three … Continue reading