Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Direct Edge Holdings
By Matt Jarzemsky Nasdaq OMX Group Inc. and Direct Edge Holdings LLC will introduce financial penalties in coming weeks on traders who send to the exchanges heavy loads of quotes that don’t lead to trades. The number of so-called trade … Continue reading