Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: derivatives products
Dow Jones Newswires reports The Commodity Futures Trading Commission yesterday proposed derivative products that could be the first ones subject to the agency’s new regulatory system for derivatives. The CFTC proposed that certain credit default swaps and interest-rate swaps should … Continue reading