Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Denial-of-service attack
In their obsessive pursuit of high-value market advantage, stock traders are pushing IT to its limits – and the lawmakers don’t like it. New laws may aim to slow the systems down, but are regulators willing and able to acquire … Continue reading