Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: David Dreman
As reported by IrishTimes.com’s Proinsias O’Mahony, the average holding period for a stock is rising, according to US economics professor Michael Hudson – to 22 seconds, up from 20 in 2009. Foreign currency “investments” typically last just 30 seconds. How come? … Continue reading