Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Data Feeds
Since the birth of electronic trading, financial firms have valued the competitive advantage provided by technologies that quickly access trading venues and deliver key market data feeds. As the industry has evolved, technological advances have radically hastened the speed of … Continue reading