Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Data collection
According to financialpost.com: RBC Capital Markets is offering a simple explanation for why data released last week by the The Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada appears to suggest high-frequency trading is in decline: Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs). In a … Continue reading