Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Cornell University
Maureen O’Hara, professor of finance at Cornell University, and member of the Systemic Risk Councilhas a warning to traditional investment managers, i.e., low frequency traders (LFT): High frequency trading(HFT) is now the norm, and it is not going away. Continuing to … Continue reading