Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Competition Commission
As reported by Tim Cave of the Financial News, U.S.-based Getco, the secretive high-frequency trading firm, has delivered rare insight into its European strategy by revealing it has given its backing to the London Stock Exchange-owned (LSE.LN) trading venue Turquoise … Continue reading