Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Commission des Opérations de Bourse
(February 14, 2013, New York)According to Waters Technology’s Steve Dew-Jones, Regulators are giving Mifid I—which increased competition—a vote of confidence, but are also highlighting the increased complexity and unintended consequences that followed the legislation. In this regard, Philippe Guillot, executive … Continue reading