Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Clearing house (finance)
European Union states reached a tentative deal Monday to tighten regulation of derivatives markets that sets finance ministers on a collision course with the European Parliament, opening the prospect of months of haggling over a compromise deal. The rules, known … Continue reading