Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Christian Katz
According to Tim Cave of the Financial News, the SIX Swiss Exchange, Switzerland’s national stock market, has attracted a raft of influential high-frequency trading firms this year as attempts to overhaul its electronic trading systems and keep pace with rival … Continue reading →