Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Chilton
U.S. regulators should review CME Group Inc. (CME)’s plan for blocking wash trades to ensure that it sufficiently restricts the illegal transactions, said Bart Chilton, a member of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission. CME’s plan for preventing the trades, in … Continue reading