Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Chicago Fed
We hear all sorts of reasons the little guy won’t buy stocks these days but the below graph, courtesy of a Chicago Fed study, might explain a lot of it. The above chart shows an astounding percentage of market trades going … Continue reading