Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Chew Sutat
As ChannelNewsAsia.com’s Linette Lim reported, the Singapore Exchange (SGX) has unveiled several strategies to attract more traders and raise trading volumes, in a move to stay competitive. This follows its recent failed bid to merge with the Australian Stock Exchange. … Continue reading