Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: CFTC commissioner
As reported by Bloomberg’s Silla Brush, the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) is seeking comment on whether to require registration for automated trading firms, taking a first step in potential restrictions on high-speed and algorithmic derivatives trading. CFTC members … Continue reading