Top High Frequency Trading Event
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading
Tag Archives: CFA
High Frequency Trading (HFT) is the use of computer algorithms to rapidly trade stocks. Highly sophisticated proprietary strategies are programmed to move in and out of trades in timeframes as little as fractions of a second. It is a business … Continue reading →