Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: CBOE Holdings Inc.
According to Bloomberg’s Dave Michaels, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has promoted its computer-trading specialist, boosting his office’s effort to scrutinize rapid-fire trading’s impact on equity markets. Gregg E. Berman, who holds a doctorate in physics from Princeton University, … Continue reading