Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Capitol Hill
By Geoffrey Rogow Trading firms, from Wall Street banks to high-frequency hedge funds and market makers, spend millions each year to place their trading models right on exchange servers. It’s a big revenue generator for both traders and the exchanges, … Continue reading