Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: brics
As reported by Robert Plummer from BBC news, ultra-fast trading has transformed global markets in recent years, but regulators have been accused of an ultra-slow response to changing times. Thanks to complex computer software and algorithmic formulae, it is now … Continue reading →