Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: bourses
Herbert Lash reports in Reuters today that the euro recovered nearly 2.0 percent and stocks on major bourses jumped on Friday after euro zone leaders agreed on measures to cut soaring regional borrowing costs in Italy and Spain, in addition … Continue reading