Top High Frequency Trading Event
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading
Tag Archives: August 1
The personal electronic address and credit card information of Thomas Joyce, former Chief Executive Officer of Knight Capital, was in a database of Stratfor’s clients that was hacked by Anonymous on December 25, 2011, it was revealed in the book … Continue reading
Trading Halted in Nasdaq Securities like Facebook, Microsoft and Apple… Did the NASDAQ Guys Read Knightmare on Wall Street?
According to The Wall Street Journal, U.S. stock exchanges on Thursday just halted trading in all securities listed on NASDAQ because of a technical issue, exchange officials said. NASDAQ announced the halt at 12:15 p.m. ET Thursday, and other exchanges … Continue reading
Ever since the Knight Capital trading disaster broke in August 1, 2012, investors and traders have been morbidly fascinated by the incident. How had so sophisticated a company managed to burn though $440 million in a bit more than half … Continue reading