Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: asset managers
Michelle Price for Dow Jones writes that Goldman Sachs is set to relaunch its Hong Kong dark pool after the bank was forced to halt trading on the venue in 2009, Financial News has learnt. The development comes amid a … Continue reading →