Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Arms race
While the polarised debate surrounding high-frequency trading continues apace, the world’s HFTs are getting on with their daily business and are quietly being forced to adapt and evolve. Some of this change is being driven by technology. Speed or latency … Continue reading