Top High Frequency Trading Event
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading
Tag Archives: apple
Trading Halted in Nasdaq Securities like Facebook, Microsoft and Apple… Did the NASDAQ Guys Read Knightmare on Wall Street?
According to The Wall Street Journal, U.S. stock exchanges on Thursday just halted trading in all securities listed on NASDAQ because of a technical issue, exchange officials said. NASDAQ announced the halt at 12:15 p.m. ET Thursday, and other exchanges … Continue reading
NEW YORK (TheStreet) — The flash crash of 2010, which sent the Dow Jones Industrial Average briefly plunging nearly 1,000 points, brought to public attention the growing influence that algorithmic trading can wield over the market. In the years following, mini flash crashes of … Continue reading
According to Timothy Prickett Morgan, When you run a high-frequency trading operation, milliseconds are millions of dollars lost or gained. So speed is just as important as the algorithm you come up with to make your trades. That’s why supercomputer … Continue reading
Dear BATS Customers and Members of the Trading Community, It is with great humility that I write to you for the first time in quite some while. As you are probably aware, we have been working towards a planned IPO … Continue reading