Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Alexandru Preda
According to Forbes’ Jeremy Bogaisky, Christopher Ivey is working on what he thinks is the next step in the evolution of trading. six flights up in a dim, grungy office building in Manhattan’s Union Square neighborhood. His efforts also serve … Continue reading →