Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: adverse impact
The corporate watchdog is under pressure to ditch proposals to crackdown on high frequency trading (HFT) activity on the stock market, with the Australian Securities Exchange saying the measures would not boost market confidence. In a submission to the corporate … Continue reading