Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Adjunct Professor
Edgar Perez, author of The Speed Traders and speaker at High-frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013 New York City, claims that wrongdoing in the financial markets has existed long before the advent of high-frequency trading, and it will always be a … Continue reading