Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Adam Sussman
According to Life Health Pro’s Warren S. Hersch, High-frequently trading will generate $2 billion in in revenue in 2013, according to a new report. TABB Group, New York, published this finding in a summary of results from a survey on … Continue reading