Knightmare on Wall Street‘s author, Edgar Perez, chastised U.S. regulators for their performance during NASDAQ’s “Flash Freeze”. Market participants appreciate visible leadership that goes beyond statements sent though press offices, he said. “Both individual and institutional investors would have felt more comfortable yesterday if they had seen you discussing the NASDAQ issue and the steps the SEC was taking to monitor their efforts to resume trading.”
Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders