CAMPBELL, Calif. — Exalt Communications, Inc., the leading innovator of next-generation packet microwave backhaul systems, today announced Adaptive Latency Control, a breakthrough approach to slashing latency and minimizing network noise in financial trading networks supporting high frequency trading (HFT). This patent-pending Exalt architecture enables microwave network planners to optimize financial trading networks for ultra-low latency by defining Exalt radio configurations on-the-fly with superior ease of deployment, on-board diagnostics, and economics.
Top High Frequency Trading Event
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading