The CFTC has been investigating whether high-frequency traders are routinely using so-called “wash trades” — where a trader acts as both buyer and seller in the same transaction — to distort stock and futures markets, according to people familiar with the probes. The Wall Street Journal disclosed the probe in March.
Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders